Chief Marketing Officer
Anpac Bio’s Chief Marketing Officer Drisha Leggitt is an internationally recognized marketing and public relations professional who has led marketing and PR nationally and internationally for major technology companies, including Hewlett-Packard, Agilent Technologies, and LCS Technologies.
A Stage IV cancer survivor, (in remission over 25 years), Ms. Leggitt is passionate about early disease screening, detection, technology, and research.
As CMO, Ms. Leggitt leads Anpac Bio’s international strategic partnership and investment development; marketing, communications and branding; and all external, public, and community affairs.
Among Leggitt’s professional results to date include:
- Named 2016, “Woman Who Means Business” – The Business Journal
- Selected Inaugural “Top Women in PR” Worldwide – PR News Magazine
- “Business Volunteer of the Year” – Arts & Business Council
- “Inaugural “Influencer of the Year” – Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) CCC
- “Public Relations Professional of the Year” – Sacramento Public Relations Association (SPRA)
- Two International “Gold Quill” Awards of Excellence — International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
- “Presidents Community Volunteer Award” – Presented by President George W. Bush & Points of Light Foundation
- Six International “Clarion” Communication Awards of Excellence — Association for Women in Communications
- Five National PRSA “Silver” & “Bronze Anvil” Awards – PRSA
- The “Corporate Citizenship Associate Award” — Council of State Governments
- Inaugural, International “Excellence in Public Relations Award” — Rotary International
- Two “Platinum PR” & One “Nonprofit Excellence” Awards – PR News Magazine
- Led/Earned Four “Guinness World Records” – Guinness Book of World Records
- Over 200 PRSA “Influence”, SPRA “Cappie” & IABC “Crystal” Awards of Excellence
Ms. Leggitt has a Master of Arts Degree in Human Resources and Organizational Development from the University of San Francisco; a Bachelor of Arts Degree from California State University, Chico in Communications; and received post-graduate certifications from the University of Indiana, University of California, Davis, and Boston College.